Social Media Intern Search
Who are we looking for
We are looking for a creative, diligent Social Media Intern who is excited about building community in a bustling startup and available 1-2 days a week (the internship will be remote, but if candidate is in the NYC area, we will meet once bi-weekly)
You will be passionate about issues that affect the black community, and have a deep desire to collaborate and heal across the diaspora through intelligent dialogue.
- Engaging with tagged posts, using our brand voice, to let our community know they are seen and heard -- all in our authentic brand-voice.
- Providing customer support via Direct Messages and comments, ensuring that all correspondences have been acknowledged and directed to the right contact. Sometimes, it’s as simple as sending a quick “thank-you” to a supportive follower.
- Flagging any potential opportunities for collaboration, including any existing high-quality and sharable moments featuring our product.
- Collecting visual inspiration for future campaigns. What are adjacent brands doing well? What is missing from the social media space?
- Develop an acquisition strategy that focuses on targeting potential new followers by engaging with them on their respective platforms.
Apply with your resume at email@example.com